there I am
at the Santa Monica
sitting by the window
munching my way through the finest
Half-Sized Fruit Plate
– oh good grief those mangoes –
and working on my new up-and-coming
course teaching people who ‘suck at meditation’
my simple easy technique for getting all the lovely calming grounding benefits
without actually having to meditate.
I love easier ways.
So I’m sitting there
at the window
of this busy little cafe
Saturday lunch time
eating yummy fruit
da da da
and this beat up old
with the words
Thugs Against Drugs
spray painted on the side of the car.
And now I’ve Just Googled this whole
thugs and drugs thing
and found some random tell-all video
from Thug‘s roommate.
I haven’t a clue really
what in the heck is going on
as in who Thug is and so forth
except to say I reckon
he’s one copy-writing
Other Celebratory Things:
- It’s Sunday lunchtime and I’m still in bed.
- I’ve just made myself a cup of tea
- It’s raining for the first time in two months – as in actual rain not just the ‘someone sneezed on me a little bit’ Los Angeles kind of rain.
- It’s Sunday lunchtime and I’m still in bed and it’s raining and I’m about to drink my tea rather than let it get cold like I do sometimes.
Leave a Reply