Do You Feel Stuck in Your Goals and Your Life?
Are your wheels spinning without significant change?
Imagine focusing on yourself for six months!
This Program is for you if:
- You’re looking for a new direction
- You want to be more productive without burning yourself out
- You want to make better decisions in your work and personal life
- You feel out of balance
- Your creative project has stalled
- You need help focusing
- You’ve tried other things, but nothing has worked
Coaching helps you identify tired old stories keeping you stuck so you can find peace, playfulness, and a new direction in life.
Thanks to hours of coaching, personal study, and spending the best part of a year in silent meditation, I know the two keys to a satisfied, productive life:
- Understand what your mind is really up to: This helps you reduce anxiety and manage fear, genuinely move on from past grievances, be less controlling, and expand your possibilities. Life flows better when your mind isn’t running the show.
- Tap into your wisdom. Learn to find and use your inner GPD and become focused, productive, motivated, and outrageously creative. This helps with personal and business decisions, big and small.
Why 6 Months?
Profound, lasting change takes time. You’ve been carrying around the beliefs running your life for years, maybe decades.
Magic happens when you give yourself the time to overturn dusty old beliefs, one at a time. When you connect with the self-assured version of yourself, and when you discover changes you want to make, and get up the steam to make them despite your mind being terrified.
The six-month time frame allows for slip-backs and stumbles. It will enable new insights to become as deeply embedded as the old, unhelpful ones were.
What It’ll Look Like:
Phone Consultation: Weekly Zoom call for 6 months. (That’s up to 26 calls)
Video Chat: support as needed.
Bonus: You will get full access to my Do Nothing Meditation training (Value $294)
To find out more:
Email me for a free 60-minute consultation: Lisa @ lisaesile dot com
I look forward to working with you.